Gipping, Station Fields
The Gipping is our 3 bedroom semi detached home. The ground floor has a kitchen / dining room and separate lounge with french doors leading onto the garden. The first floor has the master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Lovell Homes select development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes on the site of the former railway station in Mendlesham, enjoys a rural location coupled with excellent road links to both Ipswich and Norwich.
The picturesque village is an artist's dream, with a conservation area in its heart containing many historic and interesting buildings - including a church dating back to 1066!
Yet despite the tranquil setting you'll find yourself in the perfect spot for communing to the towns and cities in the region via road, or even into the capital by train.
With new homes at Station Fields you really can have the best of both worlds.
All house types include:
- 10-year NHBC Warranty
- Symphony kitchen with soft close
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- Mira brassware
- 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel kitchen sink and mixer tap
- Brushed steel splashback to hob
- Brushed steel chimney hood
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen & wet rooms
- LED downlighter to kitchen wall units
- Space and plumbing for washing machine*
- White Kohler sanitaryware
- Chrome towel warmer to Bathrooms and En-suites*
- Shaver sockets to Bathrooms & En-suites*
- LED downlighters to Kitchens, Bathrooms and En-suites*
- Media plate to Living Room
- Wardrobes to Bedroom 1
- Telephone points to Hall, Living Room & Bedroom 1
- TV points to Kitchen/Dining Room and all Bedrooms/Study*
- Compact thermostatic radiators
- White emulsion ceilings & walls
- White satinwood finish to internal joinery
- Cream UPVC windows & French doors
- 4 or 5 panel internal doors in white satinwood finish & chrome ironmongery
- Turfed front & rear gardens*
- External tap to rear*
- Brushed steel lamp with PIR activation to front and rear
- Fitted Contemporary Style Kitchen
- Rural Location
- Traditional Development
- Help to Buy Available
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Landscaped Garden
Within the village you’ll find a good selection of independent shops, as well as a post office, pub and health centre. Mendlesham Millenium Woodland, which is just to the
south of Station Fields, provides a haven for wildlife and a beautifulwalks for the local community.
The annual street fair, held on May Day bank holiday, is definitely worth visiting. The event attracts 1,000s, and with everything from live music, childrens’ entertainment, displays and food stalls on hand, there’s something for all the family. For the younger generation, the local primary school will be just a few hundred metres from home - giving you the reassurance of a simple journey to and from school. The nearest secondary school is in Stowupland, with bus services available from various stops within the village.
Your nearest town is Stowmarket, just seven miles away. This market town is home to the award-winning Museum of East Anglian Life – one of the biggest museums in Suffolk, a thriving cinema in The Regal, The John Peel Centre for Creative Arts, an annual carnival, an annual music festival, an historic church and much more. Not only that, but the town’s mainline railway station provides direct access to Norwich and London Liverpool Street.
Live your life here in Mendlesham and take a break from the everyday, somewhere space prevails and the pace of life recedes.
Talk to Lovell Homes in Cardiff this weekend about moving up the ladder with Part Exchange
Lovell Homes is holding a special part exchange event this Saturday, 23 February and Sunday, 24 February, at fast-selling west Cardiff development The Mill, Canton.
Visit Oakfield Grange this weekend to find out about moving up the ladder with Part Exchange
Visit a special event organised by Lovell Homes at Oakfield Grange, Cwmbran, on Saturday, 23 February and Sunday, 24 February, to find out how you can use part exchange for a quick…
Kitchen/Dining Room 2700mm x 4915mm (max) 8’10” x 16’1” (max)
Living Room 5035mm x 3000mm 16’6” x 9’10”
Cloaks 950mm x 1925mm (max) 3’1” x 6’3” (max)
Bedroom 1 2835mm x 3650mm (max) 9’3” x 11’11” (max)
En-suite 2835mm x 1200mm (max) 9’3” x 3’11” (max)
Bedroom 2 2835mm x 3035mm 9’3” x 9’11”
Bedroom 3 2110mm x 2600mm 6’11” x 8’6”
Bathroom 2110mm x 1950mm (max) 6’11” x 6’4” (max)